Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ghoul, Ghost, Killer or Fiend of the Day: The KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE


To that strange minority of people in the world who are deathly afraid of clowns: I give you the Chiodo Bros. Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988).



They cocoon people in cotton candy, then slurp the juice out with crazy straws. They make shadow puppets that eat people. They fly a spaceship that looks like a circus tent. And, most importantly, they unite us in the face of their aggression, for they prey on the normal and clown-fearing alike.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Why the hell did I have to click on your site right before going to bed. First thing I see is a freaky goddamn clown. Thanks loads Ed! Now I'm gonna have that freaking in my head all night. Couldn't you have posted a picture of a maggot infested corpse or something instead? Even Kevin Costner would have been preferable. Wait a minute... Kevin Costner... On second thought, good choice on the clowns.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing this one on cable years ago and furiously trying to work out the theme song on my guitar. Fortunately, I had long forgotten about these scary clowns and that freakish song--until now.